Store Reopening Details! Plus, New Policies and Provisions!
Campus Location is open as of Friday, June 5th.
Our Campus store location will open Friday, June 5th. This store will maintain our normal business hours. Mon-Sat 9am-7pm and Sunday 11am-6pm.
Meadowood Location is open as of Friday, June 12th.
Our Meadowood store location will open Friday June 12th . This store will maintain hours consistent with Meadowood’s posted business hours. As of now those hours have been adjusted to Mon-Sat 11am-7pm and Sundays 12pm-6pm.
New Policies and Provisions!
- We will have plexi-glass barriers installed at our cash wraps at both store locations. These barriers are in place to help protect both our employees and our customers.
- We will be using contactless thermometers to take the temperature of our staff when they check in to work each day. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be allowed to work and will be sent home for the day.
- We will increase the amount of routine cleanings. Our family in Texas recently repurposed their fuel business and partnered with a local pharmacy to produce an FDA approved formula sanitizer. We will use this sanitizer to routinely clean high touch areas such as door handles, railings, credit card readers and counter tops/fixtures. We will also increase the frequency of our normal store cleaning procedures.
- We will introduce curb side pick up on our website (current goal is this Friday the 5th). These curb side orders will be fulfilled at our campus store location. We will have well defined signage and customers will be able to place orders on our website, be notified when they are ready and then have them delivered curb side.
- We will have social distance markers at our lines to ensure customers are properly distanced during checkout.
- We will wear masks while we serve you. All of our staff will be required to wear masks while working, for your safety and ours.
- We strongly encourage customers to wear masks while they shop! Please help us keep our staff and yourself safe by wearing a face cover while you shop at Silver and Blue Outfitters.
- We strongly encourage customers to maintain a 6 foot social distance from others while you shop. Please be respectful of others and maintain proper social distancing practices while you shop.
- Our changing rooms will be closed at this time.
- We encourage cashless transactions such as credit cards, debit cards, gift cards. We are actively looking into expanding our payment options in this category.
- All items that are returned for in store credit or exchange will be steamed and held for a 48 hour period before being returned to the store floor.
(Please see the below graphic for a summary of a couple of our key policies)
We are excited to open back up, and we waited a few extra weeks to make sure that we made all the necessary provisions to reopen as safely and responsibly as possible. Thank you for your support while we were closed, and we look forward to welcoming you back into our stores soon!